our COVID-19 protocols
oranj fitness is committed to maintaining a safe, fun, and inviting environment for our clients.
We use commercial grade, government approved sanitizer on all surfaces and equipment in studio. We have thorough cleaning checklists and staff practices in place from when guests enter, to when guests leave the studio. All surface areas and equipment are sanitised after each class to further decrease the spread of germs and or the covid19 virus
In All Common Areas
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Our front desk team will be wearing masks while dealing with guests. Please make use of our sanitizer station prior to attending class and when you leave the studio. Please follow the 6ft social distancing markings on our floors and in the studio rooms for class. Each studio room will have our capacity limit posted on the door as you enter.
While You Are in Class
- Yoga – Please place the top of your yoga mat on the floor where we have indicated with a marker. We will not be offering hands on adjustments or essential oils in class until further notice. Cold cloths will be offered to you with tongs by the instructor for warm or hot classes. All guests will be provided with sanitisation products to clean their own equipment when class is complete.
- Fitness – Our room capacities have been reduced to maintain 6ft distancing during class. Please ensure to remain in your area. All guests will be provided with sanitisation products to clean their own equipment when class is complete.
- Cycle – All guests will be provided with sanitisation products to clean the entirety of the bike and any weights used during class. On the bike, this includes the seat, handle bars, wheels, frame and base of the bike.
- Please respect and maintain physical distancing while exiting your class and while you are in the washrooms. Please make use of our sanitizer station when you exit the studio.
- We can process cash, debit, Visa, Mastercard & credit card stored on file transactions for your retail purchases. Our staff will diligently be washing their hands after each transaction. Our card terminal & product scanners will also be sanitized after each use.
Additional Service Areas
- This space follows the same sanitation requirement as our studio and class rooms. Checklists are in place to ensure all areas are sanitized correctly for each guest checking in and completing their service.
Guest & Staff Personal Responsibility
- If you feel sick or have any illness symptoms please stay home. If you display any illness symptoms in studio, you will be politely asked to leave. Please respect social distancing guidelines while in studio which includes limiting any person to person contact. If you have tested positive to covid19 or been in contact with anyone who has, please refrain from attending the studio for 14 days. If you have travelled recently, please reconsider class attendance for up to 14 days. If you are considered high risk or you live or care for someone who is high risk, please reconsider your studio visit at this time. Please acknowledge and accept that if you choose to attend classes at oranj, even with the increased safety measures in place, you are doing so at your own risk.
Oranj on Demand Virtual Classes
- Not comfortable attending class just yet? That is ok! Do your favourite bootcamp, cycle, barre and yoga classes or nutrition and meditation in your own space! Check out www.oranjondemand.com for your membership options!