Costa Rica Yoga Retreat
Wanted: Instructors who know how to boogie...
At oranj we believe that it is our local community instructors that help make the world a better place. And so we want to celebrate you! We are committed to making the oranj experience unparalleled and we want to work with the best instructors from the dance, fitness, yoga, pilates, and health community. Not only can you teach classes, but we will create a forum for you to provide feedback on the latest fitness trends, to take part in our photo shoots, and to be featured in our print material and creative ads. Our community of instructors act as our local "stars" and are key influencers in the region. We encourage our team to take further training to develop their fitness knowledge thus helping create cutting edge dance and fitness classes. If you want to instruct at oranj, pop by our studio with your resume and chat to one our managers.
CharitiesWe have created the Oranj Fitness Community Legacies Fund. This is an annual bursary of $1000 that is eligible for any student who is attending post secondary schooling in the Okanagan. Here's how to apply: Answer the following question in 500 words or less:
"How can the Okanagan become a more socially responsible community?"
Criteria for Candidates Applying for the Bursary
- The candidate must be attending post secondary schooling in the Okanagan in the fall of 2011.
- The candidate must provide 2 letters of reference from either a professor or employer who is of no family relation to the candidate.
- Please include your volunteer records from the past 3 years (relevant to the Okanagan).
- The candidate must submit 500 words or less answering the above question.
- All entries must be submitted no later than April 30th 2011.
- Oranj fitness employees or past employees who worked in the 2010 are ineligible to receive the scholarship.
- Only one submission per candidate is accepted.
- The Top 5 submissions will have an interview with the judges May 01- May 15, 2011
Please drop off your application in person at oranj fitness, 529 Lawrence Ave, or email your application to Sheila Chutskoff